Upgrade: January 31th, 2017
The cls file upgraded. You can find the cls file and an example here.
Upgrade: December 15th, 2016
Deadline for the full paper submission is extended to January 30th, 2017.
(Please follow this page for the further announcements)
Upgrade: August 15th, 2016
Organising Committee of IWTS2016 is currently looking forward to turn this meeting to a series of workshop held per 2 years with a series of proceeding books to publish after each of them. Each article which will appear in this volume can include one or more of the followings.
- Notes on the talks and discussions which took place in the workshop,
- A short survey on a topic in theory of submanifolds,
- Original papers in theory of submanifolds,
- Short announcements of recent results in theory of submanifolds.
Moreover, this volume will also cover a limited number of other topics in differential geometry.
The Proceedings will be published after peer review process which is carried out by the Editors of the Proceedings Book.
The manuscript must include a title, the author’s name(s), an abstract, the keywords, and Mathematics Subject Classification codes. All authors should give their complete addresses along with an e-mail, if applicable.
We require the use of LaTeX or AMS-LaTeX in order to simplify the usage of the class file iwtsproc.cls. You can find the cls file and an example here.
Authors are kindly invited to submit pdf file of their manuscript for consideration in this volume to one of the Editors of the Proceedings Book by sending an e-mail. In the body of the e-mail, please provide up to 5 potential reviewers with title, full name, email and full contact information.
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to send latex file.
Upon acceptance, the corresponding author of manuscript will be asked to sign a copyright form which gives minimal rights required in order Organising Committee of IWTS2016 to publish the Proceeding Book for participants of IWTS2016 with no financial benefit.
- The proceeding book will have a unique ISBN number and each paper in the book will have its unique DOI number.
- Organisers are currently looking forward to indexing services. The detailed instructions on this topic will be announced soon.
- There is no limit on total page numbers of papers. However, we the limit of colored figures must not exceed 2 pages per article.
- The deadline for submissions is December 15th, 2016.
- We would like to note that the publication of proceeding book is supported by a research project of The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) (Project Name: `Y_EUCL2TIP’, Project Number: 114F199) and also Istanbul Technical University.